I am a Public Speaker, Consultant and Talent Development Manager with over twenty-five years of experience in Organizational Development and Performance Improvement specializing in Executive Leadership, Management Training and Development. I have expertise in Identification, training and retention of High-Potential employees. I am a co-inventor of GOV360, a multi-rater leadership assessment tool. I have strong Leadership Development and Executive Coaching skills using 360 assessment instruments. I have expertise in the public sector, state and local government and publicly funded higher education. I have extensive experience in building the potential and knowledge of diverse work forces in order to inspire a more powerful public good.
Some of my ACCOMPLISHMENTS
* Selected for the International City County Managers Coaching Connect Program (ICMA).
* Designated as League of Women in Government coach.
* Co-inventor of GOV360, a governmental management multi-rater assessment instrument measuring 23 leadership competencies developed through a collaborative effort between the Carl Vinson Institute of Government and the University of Georgia Psychology Department.
* Speaker at 2017 & 2018 Governmental Finance Officers Association.
* Selected by The University of Georgia as a Master Teacher to be a Visiting Scholar training government officials in Qinghai and Jiangxi Provinces, China.
* Develop and implement training and Talent Development program for organizationally identified "High Potential" employees.
* Develop and implement Executive On-Boarding programs.
* Selected as Keynote Speaker for the Georgia Chapter of Solid Waste Association of North America.
* Developed Executive Leadership and Management training curriculum to improve outcomes for clients across a wide range of governmental entities.
* Conduct Executive Coaching sessions and programming for Executive, Mid-level and High-Potential Employees.
* Contact, meet and successfully market training solutions to government and non-government clients.